With the launch of BLaTTiX just around the corner, today’s release showcases the beasties that will appear in the final game. Check out the rogue’s gallery below…
Ummm… don’t try to listen to what I’m saying there. I’ll turn off the music next time :/
Apart from that, this release contains:
- Improved warp sequence, including targets to destroy
- Collision detection subtle bug fixed
- Different spawn sequences in arena waves
- Spawn effects
- Fixes to enemy destruction and health
- Fix to player shield bug that resulted in it overcharging
Next on the agenda is tweaking, polish, final enemy behaviours and level data. Lots to do, but realistic!
Launching August 1 :)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.